Custom Search

Moonlight designs jewelry


Moonlight Designs Jewelry is handmade by me in my studio in Palmer, Alaska.  I live among majestic mountains, sweeping green valleys, many rivers lakes and streams which give me plenty of natural inspiration for my gemstone creations.  I am surrounded by beautiful gardens, forest and abundant wildlife which I am lucky to see right outside my studio.  Designing unique pieces of jewelry with natural stones is my greatest passion and I hope you will love what you see!


2 comments:

moonlightdesigns2 said...

Thanks so much for including me on your blog! Love your lacy scarves by the way, nice, nice shop!

Have a great day, Alona

Beverly/Elegant Elements said...

This blog is a wonderful way to find out more about the artisans on Etsy. I've enjoyed visiting Louise Knits as well as the other shops featured here. Thanks so much for featuring Elegant Elements. I'll be checking back often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...